Monday, April 7, 2014

Pushing The Day's Limits

Hey y'all.
Just a quick update on me since I know my posting has been next to none.
I've been stressing out a lot lately, and working as much as I possibly can to get school work done correctly and in a timely manner.
So mate has become my new best friend, and I realized how nice and quiet it is at two in the morning.
And while that sounds sort of romantic (at least I think it does), and while I also am sort of strangely addicted to it, I sort of need more sleep.
Also, my face keeps twitching, so that's not a plus.
BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS, I'LL BE BACK TO WRITING SOON!
Hopefully Saturday!
And don't worry about me, I really am fine, I just have these bouts of chaos during this time of the year for some reason.
But I can deal with organized chaos. Perhaps that'll be the title of my memoir, Organized Chaos. Or perhaps after something a teacher told me, Just Under Crazy.
Or something.
ANYDOODLES, I will start writing again, and that makes me happy. Maybe I'll put my sonnet on sporks on here from English class, or a ballad that I'll have to write in the future.
I want mine to be about a police chicken. Hehehe.
Well, gotta fly little ones. I'll write more soon.
(P.S I now have a problem with Tumblr, as in I FIND IT TO BE SOOOOO AMAZING, so if you want to check mine out, it's www.anonymousbassoonist.tumblr.com . Just to let you know. And now this is the true goodbye. Byeeeeee!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've just discovered your blog and I really like it! I can relate to you, my face twitches a lot when I'm stressed, and it is one of the most annoying things on earth. Totally looking forward to reading your ballad lol

    Flo

    www.queenofpineapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete